Anautics works with companies in every step of the process to help identify and solve problems. We lead and participate in product design sprints, build high-quality apps, and then deploy them. We use emerging and effective technologies and methods on both internal and client projects. We believe there is always a better way to do our work, and we want to find it and share it with as many people as possible.
Additionally, we maintain an inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work. Anautics does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits. We welcome you to apply and let us know if you need any reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Want to dig deeper? Read more about our Purpose and Values, and what we're passionate about.
About The Job
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer that will work on the collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing of huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
- Implementing ETL process
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
- Defining data retention policies
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
- Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
- Experience with Spark
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
- Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
- Experience building low-latency data product APIs
How To Apply
We’re so excited that you’re interested in joining Anautics! To apply hit the button below and tell us these things:
- Your Name
- Why you want to join Anautics
- Attach Resume