Anautics is a software development and technology integration company, solving some of our nation’s most complex systems engineering and modernization challenges across the Department of Defense (DoD) and major manufacturers. At almost every turn our team is questioning the status quo and trying to find better ways to build connected products from concept through operation.
Additionally, we maintain an inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive professionally, as well as have full lives outside of work. Anautics does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits. We welcome you to apply and let us know if you need any reasonable accommodations during the interview process.
Want to dig deeper? Read more about our Purpose and Values, and what we're passionate about.
About The Job
As a DevOps engineer at Anautics, your primary role will be managing our globally distributed and cloud based infrastructure that powers our apps for thousands of users daily. You will also work closely with the other engineering teams in order to deploy, manage and maintain a highly secure and fault tolerant environment.
- Participate in designing and building systems for maximum performance, reliability and scalability
- Work with the engineering teams on product design, decisions and troubleshooting
- Maintain and improve the engineering team’s ability to rapidly and safely deploy code and configuration
- Respond to and troubleshoot downtime events while actively developing safeguards to prevent them
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the engineering team and contribute ideas to our technology and algorithms
- 3 + years of knowledge of the Amazon Web Services ecosystem or Azure
- 3 + years of experience in managing production-critical infrastructures and DevOps environments
- Knowledgeable in network, firewall and security best practices
- Experience with infrastructure automation and monitoring tools
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Experienced with replicating data across a globally distributed system
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
How To Apply
We’re so excited that you’re interested in joining Anautics! To apply hit the button below and tell us these things:
- Your Name
- Why you want to join Anautics
- Attach Resume